1.09.2014

NSX rendo on cover of Motor Trend, August 2013

I did two additional (First Showcar) renderings of the updated NSX concept car for American Honda press release. The side view that I created ended up being used on the cover of Motor Trend last August, which I completely missed somehow. The studio copy of the magazine seems to be missing, so I picked one up off of eBay last night. The background colors were used exactly as I hoped, bleeding under the title. They did a nice job, but of course had to cover my signature.

6 comments:

  1. This is just AWESOME!!! Very inspiring!!! Best of the best!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ernest-Tsarukyan/155968424564165?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be a great honor for me, if you would have some time to look at my work!!! Thank you very much!

      Delete
    2. Wow, great stuff, Ernest! Way to keep it analog! Lots of great ideas and fantastic execution. I like your concepts a ton!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete